The TaylorMade Invitational is TaylorMade Golf's premier Pro-Am golf event. Each November, TaylorMade's elite staff professionals are invited to participate in this special event with three amateur partners. Once again, the tournament is held at the fabulous Cabo del Sol Golf Club in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The TaylorMade Invitational is more than a golf tournament - it is a celebration!
- 6 day's/5 night's accommodation at the Fiesta Americana Grand. Arrival is Tuesday, November 10 with departure on Sunday, November 15.
- Single room accommodation. Every participant gets his or her own deluxe room. (Discounted fee available for those wishing to share a room with a golfing partner.)
- All food and beverages daily at the hotel.*
- Four tournament rounds at Cabo del Sol - 2 rounds each at the Ocean and the Desert Course.
- Cart and full range access daily.
- Lunch, Coronas, and water during the four tournament days.
- Shuttles operate all day, every day from the Fiesta Americana Grand to Cabo del Sol (5-minutes).
- Transportation to and from the Los Cabos airport and the Fiesta Americana Grand.
- Grand Opening Party and dinner on Tuesday evening.
- TaylorMade 'Happy Hour Celebrations' each evening at the Fiesta Americana Grand.
- Closing Awards Gala and Dinner Party on Saturday Evening.
- Fabulous welcome gifts from our sponsors.
- Tournament awards for all flight divisions.
- Plus special prizes, team buy-in opportunities, and engaging competitions.
- Tournament concierge service to assist with all additional activities.
- PLUS: Surprises and activities galore!
* Your entry for the 5 night stay at the Fiesta Americana now includes all food and beverage consumed at the hotel during your stay beginning after lunch on Tuesday, Nov 10th through breakfast on Sunday, Nov 15th.
Amateur entry fee:
$5,475.00 per person
$ 975.00 per person
Hotel room upgrades:
See Hotel page or Call ChampionshipGolf
The following rules apply for all competitors. The responsibility for abiding by these rules falls on the individual team members. Any financial ramifications for failing to comply by these rules are also the responsibility of the participants, and may not be passed on to the tournament coordinators, sponsors, or event vendors.
Submission of Entry
- Entries must be submitted by the golf professional.
- The golf professional is the 'team captain' and is responsible for entering his/her team.
- The tournament entry must be accompanied by a minimum of $6,000 team deposit. $2,000 will be applied toward the entry fee of each amateur. Checks only, made payable to ChampionshipGolf. Credit cards not accepted.
- Professional must sign 'Official Team Entry Form' noting acceptance of tournament rules and terms.
Acceptance of Entry
- Professionals will be notified as to team acceptance in the field following entry.
- Acceptance is only provisional until final entry payments have been received for all team mates.
- Teams may be placed on a waitlist. This depends on the amount of entry receipts. The full field is limited to 80 teams. If your team is placed on a waitlist, you will be notified as to your position on this list. At such time, the team may choose to remain on the list or receive an immediate refund, having your team removed. The golf professional must call to accept or deny the waitlist status.
July 1, 2015
- Final payments are due on this date. This includes full entry payments for each of the three amateur participants.
- Teams failing to pay in full by July 1, 2015 may be moved from 'provisionally confirmed' to waitlisted.
- Waitlisted team captains (golf professionals) will be notified as to their status immediately following this date.
- Cancellations will be accepted with full refund up until this date.
- Tournament entries are non-refundable after this date unless the team is replaced by a waitlisted team.
August 15, 2015
- Information and payment for non-golfing guests is due prior to this date.
Cancellations and Responsibilities
- Each team is made up of one TaylorMade staff professional and three amateur partners. It is the responsibility of the professional to:
- Field a team.
- Provide information on each team member.
- Ensure each participant pays his/her entry fees as noted.
- Ensure each participant conducts him/herself in a professional manner at all times, and abides by the rules of golf.
- Provide verifiable handicap information, and ensure all playing partners have handicap indexes which reflect their ability. This includes noting that amateur playing partners turn in all of their adjusted scores according to the rules of their governing golf association.
- The professional must field a team with the understanding that his/her team will be obligated to complete each round without negatively affecting the pace of play. A team
unable to complete each round in under 4.5 hours is advised not to enter, as failure to maintain an acceptable pace of play will not be tolerated.
- The TaylorMade Invitational is a team event. Individual cancellations are not accepted. The team consists of four players. If an individual cancels, this individual must be replaced by the team. There is NO REFUND for an individual cancellation. If the team is unable to replace a player, the team may play with three players or an effort will be made to fill the spot with a 'local' player. If this happens, it is understood and agreed that there will be NO REFUND, and this is the responsibility of the team to sort out any financial ramifications.
- Following July 1, 2015 a TEAM may cancel and receive a full refund if the team is replaced by a waitlist team. If the team cancels and is unable to be replaced, the following refund policy applies:
- Prior to July 1, 2015 - Full refund for the team.
- Between July 1 and August 15, 2015 - 50% refund applies for the team.
- After August 15, 2015 - No refunds will be issued to the team.
We highly recommend cancellation insurance. Each team entry is only accepted with the cancellation policy understood by the participants. For cancellation insurance you may go to any insurance company or use one that has served our participants in the past: 877-243-4135 or www.csatravelprotection.com.
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL U.S. CITIZENS Anyone traveling over the U.S. border must be in possession of a U.S. passport. Special conditions also apply for children traveling with one parent. Please consult the U.S. Department of State for additional information.